Examination Centres shall be in the following cities subject to the availability of viable number of candidates.
Candidates will be allotted pre-defined examination centres for appearing in UPCMET-2016 as
mentioned by them in the application form. However, the UPUMCWA reserves the right to change the
examination centre due to unavoidable circumstances.
- No application/request for the change of centre will be entertained.
- The examination schedule will remain unaltered even if the date decided is declared as a public holiday.
- Use of calculator, log table, digital diary, cell phone or any mode of communication is strictly prohibited
during the examination.
- Candidates will have to be biometrically verified at the entrance of examination premises. Therefore, all
the candidates must report to the allotted examination centre at 8:00 am sharp
- No candidate will be allowed to go outside the examination premises till the completion of all sessions of
- All the candidates must take their seats 15 minutes before the commencement of examination & fill up all
the relevant information. For this no extra time will be given.
- Parents/Guardians/accompanying person will not be allowed to enter in the examination premises.
- Seal of question paper should be broken only after the announcement by the invigilators.