General Information : UPCMET - 2016
UPCMET - 2016 will be organised for admission in MBBS Course (First year) for Academic Session 2016-17 in member colleges.
Subjects and Question Papers for this Entrance Test along with Timing and number of questions shall be as under :
Paper 1: Physical & Biological Sciences : 200 Question : 150 minutes (First Section : Physics 50 Questions + Chemistry 50 Questions)(Second Section :Zoology 50 Questions + Botany 50 Questions)
Paper 2: General English (Qualifying Paper) : 50 Question : 30 minutes
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall during the gap between Paper 1 & Paper 2
- Paper 1 will be of 200 marks and Paper 2 will be of 50 marks. But combined maximum marks for merit in UPCMET would be 200 i.e. Total marks of Paper - 1. Paper 2 will be of qualifying nature.
- Minimum cut-off pass percentage of marks in Paper 1 shall be 50% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC) and 50% in Paper 2 (40% for SC/ST/OBC) to be secured in this test. In general, merit shall be determined on the basis of marks secured in Paper 1 only.
- There will be negative marks of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
- More than one answer marked in OMR answer sheet will also be considered as wrong answer.
- Only Black Ball Point Pen shall be used for answering on OMR answer sheet as per direction given in the OMR Sheet.
- Syllabus of the Examination is given in the information Brochure.
- Incomplete Application Forms will be rejected.